Serve this sweet and sour Paleo chutney as a side, garnish, or topping at Christmas dinner!
Makes 2 cups
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp mixed spice or pumpkin pie spice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 lb fresh figs, stalks removed, quartered
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the onions
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: