Serve this sweet and sour Paleo chutney as a side, garnish, or topping at Christmas dinner!
Makes 2 cups
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp mixed spice or pumpkin pie spice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 lb fresh figs, stalks removed, quartered
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the onions
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).