From the October/November 2018 issue
For the salad:
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
For the dressing:
- 2 TBSP tahini
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- Water, as
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: