From the October/November 2018 issue
For the salad:
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
For the dressing:
- 2 TBSP tahini
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- Water, as
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).