From the October/November 2017 issue
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning, divided use
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby arugula
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (or use dried cranberries or raspberries)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).