From the October/November 2017 issue
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning, divided use
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby arugula
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (or use dried cranberries or raspberries)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: