From the April/May 2018 issue
For the salad:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar, divided use
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4-6 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion rings (from about 1/2 small red onion)
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP fresh orange juice
- 2 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).