From the April/May 2018 issue
For the salad:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar, divided use
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4-6 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion rings (from about 1/2 small red onion)
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP fresh orange juice
- 2 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: