- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 1 TBSP poultry seasoning
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 ts p black pepper
- 2 medium oranges
- 2 medium lemons
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place the chicken thighs and drumsticks in a large baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, poultry seasoning, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Zest one of the oranges
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).