From the June/July 2016 issue
From the article How to Start a College Paleo Challenge
- 3 cups Yukon or sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 (8-oz) jar fire-roasted red peppers
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried basil, for topping
- In a large pot, place the potatoes and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and cover the pot.
- Check the potatoes in about 20 minutes. When a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).