From October/November 2013 issue
- 6 cups peeled and cubed root veggies,
- (sweet potatoes, golden beets, parsnips)
- 1/4 cup melted ghee or butter
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place veggies in a medium bowl. Drizzle the melted ghee over the veggies.
- Sprinkle spices over the veggies and stir to coat all the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: