From the October/November 2017 issue
For the slaw:
- 2 small-medium celery roots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 medium sweet apples, such as Gala or Pink Lady, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP prepared horseradish (or more to taste)
- 2 tsp finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the shrimp and green beans:
- 1 pound green beans
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).