From the August/September 2017 issue
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 5 cups chopped kale (about 1 large bunch
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).