From December/January 2015 issue
Makes 1 (9-inch) flatbread
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 (6–8-oz) green plantain, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- When the oven is preheated, place the skillet in the oven to heat up.
- Place the plantain slices and water in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder and salt. Blend
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: