From the February/March 2018 issue
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 5 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, pecans, rosemary, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the honey, olive oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).