- 3 sweet potatoes, diced (4-5 cups)
- 1/2 butternut squash, diced (2-3 cups) (optional)
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped (omit for AIP)
- 1 leek, chopped (or use 1 onion)
- 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Mix the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Place the diced sweet potatoes and butternut squash into the olive oil bowl and mix well.
- Line a large baking tray with aluminum foil. Remove the sweet potatoes and butternut squash from the bowl and spread onto the baking tray. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the leek and peppers into the bowl with the remaining olive oil mixture and mix well.
- After the 20 minutes, add the leeks and peppers (and any remaining olive oil mixture) onto the baking tray, and with a spatula or wooden spoon, carefully mix the vegetables together.
- Bake for 30 more minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 cup (approx.)