Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 0
- 1 large rotisserie chicken mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 3 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Bibb lettuce leaves, for serving
- Remove all the chicken meat from the bones. Chop meat into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Refrigerate the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: