A tasty alternative to traditional fries, rutabaga gives a traditional bite with exceptional flavor. The seasoned tapioca starch gives the fries added crunch while the paprika brings a little warmth to the dish.
Serves: 3-4 | Prep: 10 min | Cooks: 25 min
- 4 TBSP tapioca starch/flour
- 4 tsp hot paprika
- 20 oz rutabaga, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Place the tapioca starch and paprika in a shallow dish and gently
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: