A tasty alternative to traditional fries, rutabaga gives a traditional bite with exceptional flavor. The seasoned tapioca starch gives the fries added crunch while the paprika brings a little warmth to the dish.
- 4 TBSP tapioca starch/flour
- 4 tsp hot paprika
- 20 oz rutabaga, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Place the tapioca starch and paprika in a shallow dish and gently
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).