Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 8-10 patties
These sweet and savory sausage patties are a perfect addition to breakfast. The sweet apple, savory onion, and fragrant sage create a juicy and vibrant patty that is perfectly topped with an egg and a side of sweet-potato hash. Have extras? Toss in a container and store in the freezer for later!
- 3 TBSP coconut oil, divided use
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium-size sweet apple, cored
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).