Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 8-10 patties
These sweet and savory sausage patties are a perfect addition to breakfast. The sweet apple, savory onion, and fragrant sage create a juicy and vibrant patty that is perfectly topped with an egg and a side of sweet-potato hash. Have extras? Toss in a container and store in the freezer for later!
- 3 TBSP coconut oil, divided use
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium-size sweet apple, cored
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: