These wild salmon burgers are pure salmon, with no breadcrumbs or egg. A fresh and spicy tomato relish is the perfect condiment to serve alongside the burgers.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped (divided)
- 1/2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 pound boneless skinless salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 TBSP
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).