These wild salmon burgers are pure salmon, with no breadcrumbs or egg. A fresh and spicy tomato relish is the perfect condiment to serve alongside the burgers.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped (divided)
- 1/2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 pound boneless skinless salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: