From the April/May 2015 issue
- 2 (6-oz) cans wild salmon, drained
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into quarters. Form each quarter into a tightly packed patty.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, carefully flip the croquettes and bake for an additional 8–10 minutes. Serve warm with lemon wedges.