From the April/May 2015 issue
- 2 (6-oz) cans wild salmon, drained
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into quarters. Form each quarter into a tightly packed patty.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).