From the February/March 2018 issue
For the salad:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound wild salmon
- 6 cups chopped kale (about 1 medium bunch)
- 1 medium sweet apple, such as Gala or Pink Lady, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1 medium avocado, diced
For the dressing:
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP honey
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).