This quick and easy dinner is packed with flavor and nutrients. The parsley sauce compliments the salmon perfectly, and you can have it on the table in under 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 small bunch fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3-1/2 oz olive oil
- 1-1/2 oz water
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp capers
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 wild salmon fillets, skin on
- In a food processor combine
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).