Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Makes 12 clusters
- 6oz dark chocolate (at least 70% cacao), chopped
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 3/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed, freeze-dried raspberries
- Flaky sea salt
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a double boiler, place the chocolate and coconut oil. Set over a pot of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and fold in the almonds and raspberries. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 5 minutes, then sprinkle each with a small amount of salt. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store clusters in an airtight container in the refrigerator.