From February/March 2016 issue
For the slaw:
- 2-1/2 cups thinly sliced or shredded green cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced or shredded red cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup shredded carrots)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and julienned
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the croquettes:
- 4 (4-ounce) cans wild
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).