From February/March 2016 issue
For the slaw:
- 2-1/2 cups thinly sliced or shredded green cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced or shredded red cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup shredded carrots)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and julienned
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the croquettes:
- 4 (4-ounce) cans wild
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: