From December/January 2015 issue
- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato, diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil or melted coconut oil, divided use
- 1/2 lb bulk breakfast sausage
- 8 large eggs
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the potato, carrots and onions with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Spread on baking sheet in an
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).