From the April/May 2018 issue
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 pound Italian sausage (see note below)
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 6-8 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (about 1 medium cabbage)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the sausage and cook, crumbling up with a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: