From the April/May 2018 issue
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cored and cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage (see note below)
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bring a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).