From the April/May 2018 issue
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cored and cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage (see note below)
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bring a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: