By Tammy Creditcott –The Healthy Gluten Free Life
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 3/4-1 lb of breakfast sausage (links or bulk works fine)
- 1 small organic yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium organic sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean and diced
- 3 medium organic zucchini, scrubbed, sliced in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 of a medium avocado, sliced
- In a large electric skillet or nonstick frying pan, heat 1 TBSP oil.
- Add sausage and cook until done and no
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).