From the October/November 2015 issue
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chicken broth, as needed (optional)
- Place 1 inch of water in the bottom of a medium pot fitted with a steamer basket.
- Add the cauliflower and carrots.
- Steam over
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: