- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chicken broth, as needed (optional)
- Place 1 inch of water in the bottom of a medium pot fitted with a steamer basket.
- Add the cauliflower and carrots.
- Steam over medium-high heat until the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).