From the October/November 2018 issue
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, pricked all over with a fork
- TBSP coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Salsa, for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until tender when pierced with a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: