Makes 56 crackers
• 1/3 cup coconut flour
• 1/2 cup flax meal (ground, organic, golden flax seeds)
• Pinch sea salt (plus more for tops)
• Freshly ground pepper to taste
• 1 clove of garlic, pressed
• 2 eggs
• 1 TBSP coconut oil, melted
• 3 TBSP chopped, fresh chives
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
3. Add the egg and pressed garlic, mix well with a hand mixer.
4. With the mixer on low
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: