Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb wild Alaskan cod fillets (or other wild caught white
- fish of your choice)
- 1 lb shrimp, tails and shells removed and deveined
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 4-5 carrots, julienned
- 1 leek, diced
- A pinch or two of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup organic butter
- Hot sauce to taste
- Make sure your fish and shrimp
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).