From the April/May 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 20 MINS
COOK TIME: 30 MINS
- 1 lb spring carrots, tops removed, carrots scrubbed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 small cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 TBSP butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices bacon
- 1-1/4 lb sea scallops, shells removed, pat dry
- Microgreens or sprouts, for garnish
- Make the carrot purée: In a medium saucepan, combine the carrots, garlic, bay leaf
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).