From April/May 2014 issue
- 1-1/3 cups raw sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup raw hemp seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup sesame tahini or sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, and salt until finely ground.
- Add the tahini (or sunflower seed butter) and honey. Process
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: