- 1-1/3 cups raw sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup raw hemp seeds
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup sesame tahini or sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, and salt until finely ground.
- Add the tahini (or sunflower seed butter) and honey. Process for 15-20 seconds to combine.
- Add the apricots and pulse 8-10 times to incorporate. The mixture should hold together when pinched with your fingers.
- Roll the mixture into balls about 1 to 1½ inches in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.