From the October/November 2018 issue
By Melissa Joulwan – www.meljoulwan.com
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 lb Seminole pumpkin (or butternut squash)
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 8 oz mixed mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- chives, minced, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: