From the October/November 2018 issue
By Melissa Joulwan – www.meljoulwan.com
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 lb Seminole pumpkin (or butternut squash)
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 8 oz mixed mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- chives, minced, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).