From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 40 MINS
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion (6 oz), chopped (1 cup)
- 1 large bell pepper (red, yellow or orange) (9 oz), seeded, chopped (1¼ cups)
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 tbsp)
- ¾ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cumin 1
- tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp harissa
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes with juices
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped lacinato kale
- 4 to 6 large eggs
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: