From the June/July 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 40 MINS
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion (6 oz), chopped (1 cup)
- 1 large bell pepper (red, yellow or orange) (9 oz), seeded, chopped (1¼ cups)
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 tbsp)
- ¾ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cumin 1
- tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp harissa
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes with juices
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped lacinato kale
- 4 to 6 large eggs
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).