From the October/November 2018 issue
- 2 pounds London Broil (top round steak)
- 6 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Line the the bottom and sides of a large
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).