From the February/March 2019 issue
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 6 minutes
- 1 TBSP ghee
- 1 Lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 4 Cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp thyme, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 large zucchinis, spiralized
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and let it get hot, about 1 minute. Add shrimp, tomatoes, and 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned.
- Add zucchini noodles and remaining seasonings. Sauté for 1 more minute or until cooked to your preference. Add lemon juice and mix to combine.