From the April/May 2015 issue
By Melissa Joulwan – meljoulwan.com
Serves 2–4 // Prep 15 minutes // Cook 20 minutes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14.5-oz) can coconut milk
- 1 TBSP fish sauce (Red Boat is Paleo friendly!)
- 1 large Japanese eggplant, cut into strips
- 1 large red
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).