From the April/May 2015 issue
By Melissa Joulwan – meljoulwan.com
Serves 2–4 // Prep 15 minutes // Cook 20 minutes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14.5-oz) can coconut milk
- 1 TBSP fish sauce (Red Boat is Paleo friendly!)
- 1 large Japanese eggplant, cut into strips
- 1 large red
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: