- 3 large zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce (tomato-based)
- 3 TBSP coconut aminos
- 2 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 TBSP anchovy paste
- 4 TBSP coconut oil, divided use
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 scallions, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Lime wedges and fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Spread the zucchini noodles evenly
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: