- 3 large zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce (tomato-based)
- 3 TBSP coconut aminos
- 2 TBSP coconut sugar
- 1 TBSP anchovy paste
- 4 TBSP coconut oil, divided use
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 scallions, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Lime wedges and fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Spread the zucchini noodles evenly
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).