From the April/May 2017 issue
For the shrimp:
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (from about 1 orange)
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 TBSP hot sauce
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 pound large (31-40 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
For the avocado cream:
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1 tsp honey
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).