From the April/May 2017 issue
For the shrimp:
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (from about 1 orange)
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 TBSP hot sauce
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 pound large (31-40 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
For the avocado cream:
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pitted
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP fresh parsley or cilantro
- 1 tsp honey
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: