From the December/January 2019 issue
- 2 large sweet plantains (yellow and brown skin; 3-4 C chopped)
- 4 eggs
- Coconut oil
1. In a food processor or blender, blend together the plantains and eggs until smooth and a little bit frothy.
2. Add about a tablespoon of coconut oil to a skillet, and heat over a medium flame. Spoon the batter into the skillet—a heaping tablespoon for true silver dollar pancakes, or 2 tablespoons worth for slightly
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: