From the April/May 2017 issue
For the fruit:
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 5 medium sweet apples, such as Gala or Pink Lady, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or a combination)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 TBSP tapioca flour
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 TBSP coconut oil, room
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: