From the April/May 2017 issue
For the fruit:
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 5 medium sweet apples, such as Gala or Pink Lady, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or a combination)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 TBSP tapioca flour
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 TBSP coconut oil, room
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).