From October/November 2017 issue
- 1 large rutabaga, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, trimmed, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch wide slices
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package fully cooked chicken and apple sausage links, sliced on the diagonal
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- Place a large cast-iron skillet in the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl toss the rutabaga
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).