One-pan with a few simple ingredients. Flavorful, bright and likely to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 tsp granulated onion
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Sprinkle spices on both sides of chicken.
- Heat oil in large, oven proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken to pan
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).