From February/March 2016 issue
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning or dried herb blend
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBSP tapioca starch
- 2 TBSP water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Chopped fresh parsley, for
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).