From the February/March 2018 issue
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pound baby gold potatoes, halved
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 medium celery stalks, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup jarred roasted red pepper, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes or fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).