Wild salmon is seasoned with a Southwest-inspired spice blend and served over a refreshing avocado and cucumber salsa. The salmon is equally delicious served hot for dinner or tossed cold into the salsa for lunch the next day.
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt, plus more to season the salsa
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 TBSP avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: