From the October/November 2017 issue
- 1 pound ground chicken, turkey, or beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- heaping cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 2 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, roasted, halved, and shredded (see note below)
- Preheat the oven to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).