From the February/March 20189 issue
- 2 medium cauliflower heads, cored and any outer leaves removed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 pound chorizo pork sausage
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup marcona almonds or whole roasted almonds, chopped (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Using the shredding
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).