From the February/March 20189 issue
- 2 medium cauliflower heads, cored and any outer leaves removed
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 pound chorizo pork sausage
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup marcona almonds or whole roasted almonds, chopped (for garnish)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Using the shredding
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: