From the October/November 2017 issue
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash (see note below)
- 2-1/2 cups canned coconut milk (about 1-1/2 cans)
- 1-1/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- For topping: sliced bananas, shredded coconut, coconut milk, and maple syrup (optional)
Combine the squash, coconut milk, coconut, bananas, cinnamon, and salt in a large sauté pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).