From the October/November 2017 issue
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash (see note below)
- 2-1/2 cups canned coconut milk (about 1-1/2 cans)
- 1-1/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- For topping: sliced bananas, shredded coconut, coconut milk, and maple syrup (optional)
Combine the squash, coconut milk, coconut, bananas, cinnamon, and salt in a large sauté pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: