From February/March 2016 issue
Makes about 5 cups
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 – 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the walnuts and pumpkin seeds
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: