Makes about 5 cups
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 – 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the walnuts and pumpkin seeds. Process until ground into
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).