From February/March 2016 issue
Makes about 5 cups
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 – 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the walnuts and pumpkin seeds
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).