attempt from :188.8.131.52
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 6–7 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped dates
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fill a medium pot with about 1 inch of water. Fit the pot with a steamer basket and add the sweet
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).