From the October/November 2014 issue
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 6–7 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup pitted and chopped dates
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fill a medium pot with about 1 inch of water. Fit the pot with a steamer
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: